纵向广告1
热评文章
纵向广告2
楚门的世界经典台词大全
寄语:楚门的世界是一部评分很高的电影,主人公Truman Burbank 被电视网络公司收养,作为一个不受期待的生命,在一个宁静和谐的小岛生活。他与周围的人们愉快融洽地相处着,还娶到了一位美丽的妻子。每一天对他来说,都是那么得美好。然而,他没有想到的是,这一切竟然都是电视台的安排。他生活的社区是一个巨大的摄影棚,他的朋友、邻居,甚至是妻子都不过是演员而已。从小时候开始,他的一切行踪便被隐藏的摄像机拍了下来,并且成为了一部受到全球观众喜爱的电视剧集。为了维持收视率,电视台的幕后操纵者千方百计地隐瞒着一切。但伪装始终是伪装。真相很快暴露出来。Truman 厌倦了这种监狱似的生活,于是,他踏上了逃亡之路,开始了对新生活的追寻……推荐大家去看这部电影,今天分享给读者里面的经典台词,欢迎阅读。
我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。
I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.
早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!
Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
他就是出生在直播现场。He was born in front of a live audience.
有什么是真实的么?Was anything real?
你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你……
You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…
我们看厌了花哨的特技。
We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.
但是楚门的世界可以说是假的。楚门本人却半点不假。
While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
时不与我,你无法面对现实,于是……你要去别处寻求出路,但重要的是,我愿意为你这朋友两肋插刀。
When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.
楚门:你是谁?
TRUMAN:Who are you?
创造者:我是创造者,创造了一个受万众欢迎的电视节目。
CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.
楚门:那么,我是谁?
TRUMAN:And who am I?
创造者:你就是那个节目的明星。
CHRISTOF: You're the star.
楚门:什么都是假的?
TRUMAN:Was nothing real?
创造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。……听我的忠告,外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。
CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.
楚门:你无法在我的脑子里装摄影机。
TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!
创造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚门不要紧,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生时我在看你;你学走路时,我在看你;你入学,我在看你;还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕。你不能离开,楚门你属于这里,跟我一起吧。……回答我,说句话。……说话!你上了电视,正在向全世界转播。
CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!
楚门:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……
TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!
Dice me, slice me or peel me?
你想把我切了还是削了?
The world stood still for that stolen kiss.
他的初吻受到全球瞩目。
Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.
不要听他,他是骗你的。
We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.
每个人都会接受眼前的现实。
Next time he'll be charged.
他这次命大,下次就得提出起诉。
Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.
让我下车,你疯了,你想自杀就别拖我下水。
guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.
我想说的是生命很脆弱。
But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.
重点是,我甘愿为你牺牲。
No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.
你不能放弃,就算跛着脚也要爬上高峰。
Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.
充满欢笑泪水、悲欢离合,分享艾毕一家的甜酸苦辣。
some birds arent meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.
有一晚我们在帐罯里彻夜不睡,因为你想玩北极游戏,结果害我得了肺炎。
And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.
科技日新月异,隐藏式摄影机记录他的一生。
You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.
不必出门就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞。
What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.
你无权把一个生命 当成一场秀。
lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.
他如果决心要查出真相,谁也阻止不了他。
All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.
答应我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我当作粮食。
Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!
Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看着呢。我们不能让他当众死亡!
I predict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.
我预料马上就会看到骑红色脚踏车的女人,拿花的男人和保险杠受损的金龟车。
l've been your best friend since we were seven.We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.Jesus, they were identical.
我们从七岁起就是好朋友,互相抄袭才完成学业,考卷一模一样。
Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?
大家都想要上电视,每个人都想成名。
But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.
不过我只知道,不管正确答案是什么,不管对错我们都一起承担