首页 万年历 正文内容

《飞鸟集》读后感_800字

万年历 万年历 2022-12-02 09:20:59 2

《飞鸟集》读后感800字

你会将烦恼和痛苦提炼为一种修行。年少的人读《飞鸟集》是有福的,因为,这就等于在你生命中种下了爱的种子,不知何时,就会生根发芽。诗中绝美的句子我都一一摘录。

1.By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

摘下花瓣,并不能得到花的美丽。

2.The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

世界以痛吻我,却要我报之以歌

3.The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她笑着摇摇头,飞走了。

4.If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了。

5.Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我们梦见彼此竟是陌生人。

醒来时,才发现我们本是亲密无间。

6.I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

今天早晨,我坐在窗前,世界就如一个过客,稍歇片刻,向我点点头,便走了。

7.What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不见自己,你所见到的只是自己的影子。

8.I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择了我。

9.The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

鸟儿愿为一朵云。云儿愿为一只鸟。

10.Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

当你没胃口时,不要抱怨食物

11.You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你对我微笑着,沉默不语。我觉得,为了这个,我已等候很久。

12.We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

我们最谦卑时,才最接近伟大。

13.The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.

“完美”为了对“不完美”示爱,把自己装扮得美丽至极。

14.God says to man, I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish.

神对人类说:“我治愈你,所以才伤害你;我爱你,所以才惩罚你。”

15.Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.

感谢火焰的光明,但是别忘了执灯人,他正坚忍地站在黑暗之中

16.We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

我们看错了世界,反而说它欺骗了我们。

17.Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

让我们生时犹如夏花一般辉煌绚烂,死时犹如秋叶一般宁和静美。

18.He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.

那些想行善的,在外面敲着门;那些陷入爱中的人,却看见门敞开着。

19.Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

尽管走过去,不必为了采集花朵而徘徊,因为美丽的花儿会一路开放

20.Dream is a wife who must talk,

Sleep is a husband who silently suffers.

梦是喋喋不休的妻子,

睡眠是默默忍受的丈夫。

21.Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.

The gaudy butterfly is sure that the flowers owe thanks to him.

蜜蜂在花丛中采蜜,离开时向花儿轻轻道谢。

花哨的蝴蝶却认为花儿应当向他致谢。

22.If you shut your door to all errors, truth will be shut out.

如果你把所有的错误拒之门外,那么真理也会被关在外面。

23.By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

摘下花瓣,并不能得到花的美丽。

24.Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.

强权者常将受害者的诉苦视为忘恩负义。

25.Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.

黑暗向光明靠近,但盲者却向死亡靠近。

26. mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.

完全理智的心,有如一柄锋利的刀。它会让使用者的手流血。

27.By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.

盲目的接触,你也许会被杀害;保持距离,说不定会获得成功。

28.The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.

小花躺在尘埃中。 它寻找着蝴蝶走过的路。

29.That love can ever lose is a fact that we cannot accept as truth.

爱情会失去是我们当作真理不能接受这一事实。

文章目录
    搜索